I'm back again.....we've finally switched our internet service provider since I've been without internet again for 2 weeks or so. It's been so frustrating!
My friend, Becca, came to visit me a couple of weeks ago and was here for 10 days! We had so much fun together. I was able to show her around the city, but at the same time be a tourist myself since we went lots of places I've never actually been to! It was good to have such a close friend around too, just to talk to and laugh with. We always have great laughing moments together! I miss her already!
Not a lot has happened since I've been on the net to write on my blog. Things are going great here. I'm really getting to know more of my kids now and some of the parents as well. And as the weather gets more beautiful, I get to see the kids more often.
Today when I was on visitation I had all these little 6 year olds with me. It was so cute! They are the sweetest kids. In the halls they were singing "God is a good God", a song that we sing lots at Yogi Bear. And they were picking me a big bouquet of dandelions too. It was just one of those days where I'm reminded of how much I love my kids!
For those of you who have been faithfully joining me in prayer, I have a request. Please pray for a lady named Angela. She was save about 3 years ago and was set free from drugs. But she is struggling financially now and the man she was with just left her a month ago (after 15 years being together) for another woman. Her daughter and her mother both have cancer right now as well. Life is taking a toll on her. So if you think of her please pray for her! When things come her way, she really takes the blow hard and deep. She is so in need of God's peace and a deep trust in Him that he is taking care of things.
Need to do some studying for my site tomorrow! Love you all so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment