Just got back from Vancouver yesterday. We went on a little family trip...and I survived! Actually it was a lot of fun, and I had been looking forward to it all week. We were able to visit with my aunt and a couple of my cousins which is always nice. Had a riot at Playland with the kids and made ourselves sick! I even took Gravol and still felt sick when I got off the spinning rides! We also saw a BC Lions football game! First professional football game I've seen. I really enjoyed it! Our friend Dave, the team Chaplain, hooked us up with some free tickets...awesome seats too! And he also brought us down to meet two of the players: Cory Mantyka and Mark Washington. Both players are Christians and they talked a bit with a group of us about what they've gone through and how God has pulled them through. It was really encouraging. I think a lot of times we idolize these guys thinking that because they have the money and the fame that they got it all together. Far from it - they're human too.
So, they trip was good, glad to be back home though. There's no place like it! Looks like a busy week ahead with work and getting things organized...19 days left till I move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment