Semester is almost here...I can't believe how these two months have flown by! I remember last year this time I was ssssooo bored. But I guess it's in part because I didn't have any friends...but God has really blessed me these past couple of months. I don't even know how to describe it. One of the hardest things (besides my ministry) has been being apart from my best friends. It's tough not having my girls to talk to cause they know everything about me. But I can honestly say that now I actually do have some friends here. Sure, they're not like my girls Becca, Aimee and Egert, (since I've shared half my life with them!) but they are great girls and amazing women of God. I actually have people to call to hang out with now! Amazing! Hehe. For real though, it has been such a lonely time living here. I've never felt this way before, but God has definitely changed me in this time!
We've been doing a lot of lesson writing, which I admit I really do not enjoy at all! But it's done till next year and we got a lot of curriculum written. A lot of changes have happened as well in the work that I'm doing. I'll keep you all posted, as I can't yet say anything. Confidential for now.
Tonight and tomorrow we're have a birthday celebration. Yah, it's that time of year again! I can't believe it! I'm going to be 22 but I still feel like such a teenager. My friends Tabea and Abby are throwing a small party for me which will be fun. I'm looking forward to it!
Anyways, I wish I had written down everything that's happened here lately, but unfortunately I haven't. I tend to forget things way to fast.
Miss you all and thank you for all of your prayers. Love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment