
It's was wonderful to see those of you I got to talk to and visit with at Christmas time. And I apologize to those who I was unable to visit with. My time home was quite short, as I was out of town for half time I was in Canada. I will do my best to see all of you in the summer if I make it home!
We are now in our off-semester season which runs from January thru February. Our work hours are now generally 9-5 for the majority of the week. Unlike semester which is 9-8 thru 11pm, depending on the day and what area of the city you minister in. So it is a nice break, but now I'm always trying to think of things to do. When you're used to being so busy, it can be hard to slow down! There's always something to do though!
At work I've been working on writing lessons for the next two semesters in this year. I just recently finished writing one on giving our all to God, and not just a bit of ourselves. It's interesting how no matter how many subjects I preach on or write on, I'm constantly convicted! Of course it's a good thing, since if I wasn't convicted then I'd think I was being a perfect Christian. Far from it! It is definitely a daily battle. And I am so grateful that the Holy Spirit brings to light those things in my life that need to be discarded or shaped by the Potter's hands.
I've been working on signing up the kids who are faithful to our program on sponsorship. It's always exciting to see kids who are so excited to come out and have fun but at the same time they are hungry for God. There's always a handful who come for the candy, but many of the kids come to learn about God - some of them knowingly admit it while others aren't even aware of why they are drawn to sunday school! It is such an honor to be able to show each child the way to the Father through Jesus Christ.
There's really not a lot happening right now, but I am trying to re-organize my life so that I can stay on top of this blog! I know that there is a handful of you that read it, so I need you to keep me accountable. Thank you all standing alongside me in this battle for the kingdom of God with your prayers. Much luv.

No comments:
Post a Comment