Sunday, July 02, 2006

Stressful week finally over!

It's been a stressful week.....but finally Monday is almost here! We've been writing lessons all this week. It's always challenging because there's a lot expected of us. So there's lot of pressure that comes with the high expectations. But the week is over and we finished our lesson on Saturday. My department (Sidewalk) all went to the beach in the afternoon. So much fun! I felt like such a kid diving through the waves. It was great! And the beach was so beautiful.
Today I think all the fatigue from the whole semester finally hit me. I've slept almost all day and I'm getting ready to go back to bed....again.
This coming week I'll be doing some Sunday school again. A group called Teen Mania is coming to team up with us for it. They are based out of Texas and have been working on a skit that they do, so they'll actually be part of our lesson. We've advertised to the kids that it's gonna be a Yogi Bear block party, since this is the first year we've done this. It should be good! And I'm looking forward to being in the Bronx as well. I've only been there a couple of times. The second time being this spring when Becca came to visit! So it'll be another busy week.
The 4th of July is coming up, so it looks like I'll be goin to the beach and then watching the fireworks at night. Should be fun! I've been told that the guys on my block always have tons of their own fireworks. They line them up along the length of the street and then let them go......completely uncontrolled!
That's all for now. Hope you're all enjoying the warm weather! Love you.

No comments: