Friday, July 14, 2006

Florida, here I come!

Tomorrow morning we head out to Daytona Beach, Florida. I'm so stoked! The drive there will be 26 hours though. A long, long one. But we have 3 staff in each van to drive the teenagers down to the conference, so we'll be driving in 4 hour shifts. Shouldn't be too bad. I'm really looking forward to being with these teens and just chillin with them. I'm so used to being with the teens on the bus where I don't get much of a chance to have fun with them since I'm constantly telling them to sit down and watch their mouth. So even though these aren't the teenagers that I usually pick up from my site, they are the faithful teenagers who attend our church.
The teenagers are going down to Florida to a huge youth conference and they're also going to competing in a drama competition. I think I mentioned in an earlier blog that there's going to be a large donation of Christmas stockings and a gift of money towards our ministry. This is a huge door to have open for the ministry! Should be good!
I really don't have much to say. Things are going well. I'll try to write again in a week when I get back. Please pray for our protection as we are driving for a long time. Love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dana,
Have a great time.

Carson